Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lego

Lego has been my number one toy ever since my dad bought me my first set when I was about three, it was Duplo (larger blocks, but still Lego) at first but lego never went out of trend. Yes! I'm still playing with them now!

Every now and then when I walked passed the toy section at the department stores I can't resist to take a look at the Lego collections. My favourite ones are those called Lego basic, i.e. the classic blocks, not those themed with Starwars or whatsoever, because those version tend to limit the possibilities you can build outside the instruction book.

KLCC is currently organizing this event called "Treasures AHOY!" at the centre court from 2-7June. Go take a look and get fascinated with the wonders you can make from these tiny little bricks.

Kids having fun with thousands of bricks.. jealous!!

Wonder if The Malaysian legoland project will go well and open as planned.

No comments: