Thursday, November 15, 2007

10 Days vs. 4 Years

It's been more than 24 hours since I last logged in my blog and check it out.

Today Simon ran a google search on my name "caseyfoo" (don't knw for what reason) and found my blog's url on the first entry. I find it, in a way, kinda cool though..haha

Well, it's been a long day yesterday, woke up at 6:30 and finished my classes at 5:30, went for a hair cut, loitered ard the city and later went to my sis' school's performance. "Malam Sinar Gemilang 2007" at Hotel Istana, KL.

Although it is one of the lousiest hotel still in existance, and the worst food ever served in a so called "gala" style dinner, the performances by various artiste were good enough for a primary school's annual dinner event. i enjoyed most with Khatijah Ibrahim's show and the last time I saw her performing was on the same event, 4 years ago.

4 years! wow time really flies and all I can say is i'm a totally different person after 4 years...
Although I said I've changed alot over the past 4 years, that doesn't mean it takes 4 years to change a person's mind and mentality. After all, how many 4 years can we afford to waste??

As all of my previous posts ever mentioned, the list of events that happened recently has, nevertheless, changed my perception and views in certain things and in another way, I should even be thankful for these events to occur now rather than later so that I'm a better person right now.

If you've read my previous posts, recently i had a conflict with another person and our stands have been changing over the time. (i.e.. I was supposed to get angry 1st but later on i did something that turns out to have pissed him off)

I'm glad he'd forgiven me, in a way, but he still need time to get over it. But anyway, I think this issue should come to an end and b resolved and I'm really grateful it is finally not bothering me anymore. 所謂 經一事;長一智.... I really hope we can still be friends and we could put this issue away as far as possible. huGs.

1 comment:

someoneoutthere? said...

很高兴能目睹你能从跌倒中爬起,人生莫大于跌倒能从头站起来,重新走同样的路,但是走着路的时候,同样的一花一木,看起来,一花一木都有不同的感觉,而且花花木木都是有生命的,而且不同的颜色都代表了我们心中的苦,酸,甜,辣,咸。

颜色中有五颜六色就带了给人生有生命中的人生彩色,和自然界中的奥妙。

珍惜,相惜,使人的使命中的音乐和和谐。