Mood: Blessed
Sights and sounds: Sound of some jap boys moaning from Steven's PC :P
The bare fact is, there is no standard method of doing this. It is always the little things that happened between the two of us which makes our relationship so special.
The number of events that I've experienced, unhappy ones have forced me to have a different point of view in many things, relationship included of course. Well back to my story, I must say it is a bless for me that someone out there actually cares so much for me and really cheered me up entirely, after so many things I've gone through.
I quite like the way as we progressed to this point, which is not the typical 'meet and fuck' type, but rather it's pretty slow-paced, hmm perhaps we are separated geographically :)
The number of events that I've experienced, unhappy ones have forced me to have a different point of view in many things, relationship included of course. Well back to my story, I must say it is a bless for me that someone out there actually cares so much for me and really cheered me up entirely, after so many things I've gone through.
I quite like the way as we progressed to this point, which is not the typical 'meet and fuck' type, but rather it's pretty slow-paced, hmm perhaps we are separated geographically :)
I remember there's no phone calls between us for the first year, not to mention meeting up in person a few weeks after we finally chat on the phone. I have totally no idea how we managed to stay in contact with just an occasional " Hi there" message on MSN.
So, we finally met last weekend and I shall never forget the experiences we had and I'd never want to go back to that occasional " Hi There" friend on MSN. Thanks Jeff ! You've made my life at this stage!

1 comment:
Hey Casey ,
Just feeling glad that you have put everything over your shoulders now. From each of your words I can feel something new now.
Just happy that you're able to stand up again.
Its good to have you back.
Post a Comment